Intentional living is a super-power. It is the ability to make our own choices before someone else makes them for us.
To attain true self-realization and self-actualization, to grow from the “manure” that can be poured over our living gardens, we must learn “intentional living.” This is a combination of mental toughness, and the understanding that we always have a choice about how we handle hardship, challenge, and mediocrity.
Wishing, dreaming and hoping won’t cut it. To break free from mediocrity, your entire life needs to follow certain very specific positive habits. Five key habits will help you break free from aimlessly wandering through life. These will help you to use challenging moments to grow into a completely different – and far better – version of yourself. These are at your fingertips. Without them, you’ll slosh around like water in a bucket, wondering why other people always seem to get ahead.
The poet Ralph Waldo Emerson said, “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” The irony though, is that when you live with intention, you also end up being happy.
Our thoughts turn into actions, and while we may have little control over the past habitual thinking we engaged in which helped bring us to the outcomes we are experiencing now, we can make a strong choice now to determine the trajectory of our lives going forward: one path leads toward depression, self-doubt, and a lack of motivation while the other path leads to an extraordinarily -lived life.
Make no mistake. All superbly successful people know exactly how mentally tough they must be to live intentionally. Steel is forged in the fire of this emotional resilience. The source of your true power is to learn how to respond positively to the mud just as much as to the budding tree that grew from it.
To think clearly and act decisively, you will need to know how to eat right for mental and physical power, sleep right for restoration and cellular repair, know exactly which supplements can augment the Standard American Diet (S.A.D.), and detox safely so that your body and mind don’t become clogged up with more than 10,000 chemical toxins that are in our environment today.
- A healthy mind is the foundation of emotional and intellectual resilience. Learn how this is achieved through plant-based nutrition, including specific herbs, supplements, and replacing things in your current diet that are sabotaging your success.
- Acquire five guiding principles which can alter your present state, no matter where you are starting from.
- Learn which specific foods can boost your energy levels so that you can become a super-achiever.
- Realize that what you drink is just as important as what you eat, and why.
- Ascertain which foods are contributing to your depression, anxiety, and loss of a zest for life, and which foods and supplements can reverse your mental health almost overnight.
- Learn why refined carbs, not fat are killing you.
- Learn why diets and deprivation always fail.
- Get a 2-week healthy-eating plan and grocery list to help implement new habits in a simple way.
- Discover the right macro-nutrient percentage that will take your health to a super-powered level.
- Realize how intermittent fasting completely resets your physical and mental health.
- Learn how to fast without it feeling like a burden, or tiring you out.
- Figure out whether a ketogenic or low-carb diet is best for you, and the difference between the two.
- Learn the truth about protein and how much you really need.
- Understand the seven signs of mental illness (and how to fix them).
- Discover how the gut-brain axis is controlling your total health.
- Learn 6 signs of an unhealthy gut.
- Gain knowledge of the 7 supplements that can start healing your gut today.
- Learn how to spot the signs of nutrient deficiency.
- Find out which 19 supplements are an absolute must to keep on hand for every-day living.
- Understand why your body is toxic even if you eat all organic food, and how to detox safely.
- Discover how to implement a simple, 7-day detox program.
- Learn a kick-ass morning routine to start your day off right.
- Understand exactly why you need exercise almost every day to live a fully realized life.
- Learn how sleep may be the most important foundation for productivity, creativity, health, longevity, and your mood.
- Learn sleep habits that support this foundational element in your attainment of a fully-optimized life.
- Find out what is causing your sleeplessness.
- Get the 6 best insomnia hacks.
- Hack your stress levels so that you can handle more challenge in life, better.
- Learn exactly how to remove toxic chemicals from your home and office to reduce your toxic burden.
- Realize just how important gratitude is for your physical and mental health, and why.
- Understand how positive daily core routines can drastically alter your positive forward momentum. Learn how to turn negative thinking and stagnation into long-gone habits.
- Learn why trying to be “normal” will never get you where you want to go.
- Get access to a simple formula for success and happiness that when applied can almost guarantee a satisfying and meaningful life.
- Understand exactly how habits are formed and how to break bad habits in the easiest way.
- Crack the 5-stages of habit formation to create positive change as quickly as possible.
- Figure out what to do when negative habits persist.
- Understand the 5-second rule.
- Gain an understanding of 15 core habits that all successful people have in common.
- Use this one trick to take ownership of the mind.
- Learn why the 21-day rule to form habits is a myth.
- Finally, see why successful people succeed.
- Learn what a bias for action is and how to implement it.
- Get access to a suggested reading list that will totally change your life, with summaries for each book.
- Peruse dozens of peer-reviewed journal articles explaining why you won’t ever want to eat meat products again in a comprehensive addendum.