While we can apply many tools to super learning and to enhance our creativity, there are ways to hack your brain purely from the perspective of using learning tools that can help you to memorize, learn, and apply what you need to in life with greater efficiency and ease. This chapter discusses some of the most effective tools in that regard.
- Understand that almost all learning requires the use of memory
- Learn techniques such as read-hide-recall, color coding and keywords, mind maps and visualization, mnemonics, spaced repetition and the Ebbinghaus Curve, the ridiculous method, the Memory Palace technique and Method of Loci
- Realize that one of the best ways to learn something is to teach it
- Learn how to apply speed reading techniques to your daily life to improve your reading speed by up to 300%
- Learn the two best brain wave states for accelerated learning: alpha-beta, and delta-theta