In this chapter you’re going to learn about the difference between willpower and self-discipline, how willpower develops, and solid ways to increase your willpower, so that on the occasion that you need it – and you will – you’ll know exactly what to do if your willpower is flagging.
You’ll also learn how not to exhaust yourself even when you have high levels of willpower, and stop self-sabotaging your positive habits by using outdated and ineffective tools to create willpower.
- Learn what willpower truly is and how and when you’ll need it
- Learn how not to overuse your willpower muscle
- Understand why willpower developed as a positive human trait
- Realize that there is a difference between willpower and self-discipline
- Understand that your willpower is actually a combination of “will” and “won’t” power