This chapter explains why taping into your subconscious mind is absolutely critical when you want to install new programs into your brain’s operating system. This is where 90 percent or more of actual thought occurs, where habits are stored, and where you have the potential to make the most change by altering the subconscious terrain.
- Understand why creative visualization works, and how your brain cannot tell the difference between real and imagined experience.
- Understand why thoughts are chunked and stored in the subconscious mind.
- Learn how to access the subconscious mind with one of the most effective tools – creative visualization
- Learn exactly how creative visualization works
- Learn how to bypass the reticular activating system of the brain